I'll keep this short and stick with bullet points.
- Naia is 11 months old. She has 3 teeth (2 bottom, 1 on top) and is crawling all over the place.
- She has had a horrible winter and has been sick with one thing after another since January.
- Due to the illnesses she still doesn't sleep well. We are tired.
- She smiles all the time and has a fantastic laugh.
- She loves to play "chase" and will crawl away from you very quickly while looking over her shoulder to make sure you are following. She giggles the whole time.
- She loves her dad. She really loves when he rubs his scratchy beard on her head. I think it feels good since she often has cradle cap flares and itchy, dry scalp.
- She loves her brother and they have finally started interacting and playing together.
- Her favorite food are those canned sliced peaches. She eats them by the fistful. Then she rubs her hands all over her head while giggling.
- She still won't hold her own bottle or drink from a sippy cup. What a princess.
- She is extremely nosy and will push the bottle (that I am holding for her) away so she can look around and see what Jack/the dog/her dad is doing.
- Jack is 5. He has turned into a fun little person with whom I can have a whole conversation. He and I went out to lunch together this weekend. He carried our shopping bags and grabbed a table while I paid.
- He loves his sister and is protective of her. He also likes to make her laugh and if he is having a bad day will ask to visit her at daycare because it makes him feel better.
- He is registered for kindergarten and will start in the fall.
- Has tried riding his bike without the training wheels. No luck yet but we will keep trying.
- Will go ride his bike outside without Nick or me tagging along.
- Feeds Otto every single night.
- Makes me laugh almost every day.
- Still has a few "Jack-isms" here and there. The latest"
- (After running around)- "my heart is beeping really fast!"
- Likes to spend time in his room "reading" his books and visiting the library is one of his favorite things to do.
- Is really into Lego and superheroes.
- Thinks farts are funny. Always.
- Loves oysters, crab, and lobster but won't eat a hot dog.